Thursday, March 14, 2013

Chillaxin in Mexico



Mexico the wondrous beautiful land of Mexico. My entire family was able to go last year, my parents, siblings, their spouses and my nieces and nephews. It was all inclusive drinks on tap, food whenever your hungry, a la carte meals or buffets. The coolest thing for me was being able to see a sea turtle moving through the waves... at first it freaked us out cause we weren't sure what it was, but when we realized what it was, we kept an eye out for it. We didn't spend loads of time on the beach, but we did swim a few times, we also played beach volleyball, and spent a lot of time by the pool. I also saw my first Cenote, which was the coolest thing ever, its like an underground water cave, with beautiful clear water and life swimming around in there, vines going around the cave.  The food was good, the ice cream was amazing lol and it was a great time overall, we got to spend a lot of time with our family and just getting close again.

No comments:

Post a Comment