Sunday, March 10, 2013

Why Don't We???

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately, thinking about the rest of my life and how I haven't even come close to living my life. Working the same dead end job every day or as many days as I do, doing the same routine regularly, running into the same people all the time, and I thought "how do I make my life what I want it to be?" So, everyone, here are some of the things I have come up with. First I want to get healthier, I want to live to see my 80's or 90's and the way they say our generation is going, our parents may outlive us. Wit this being said, my goal is to eat healthier and become a regular runner.... I hate running, but I think I could get into it! Any suggestions on how to make running fun?
Also my family just invested in the Vita mix, which is a crazy awesome blender, it has been in regular use since we got it making fresh fruit and veggie drinks. My sister in law and my 2 1/2 year old niece are going gluten free, which I hear has super awesome benefits, I may try adding it to my diet in the future.
Getting the health stuff out of the way... back to travel, I want to see the world, you all already know that, but there is so much undiscovered beauty just waiting at my fingertips. Why am I waisting my time not seeing the world, not living and not being myself. We only do have one life to live, one chance at living it and no re do's. Why don't we spend some time travelling, or doing what we love before we retire, why spend all our younger years slaving away. Why don't we save up and go on a dream trip of our own? Why cant we meet people from all over the world? and while I am writing this, ideas are flooding to my mind and I am getting super excited about my future endeavors, and if you are interested, by all means, hit me up, I would love to hear what you think and what you know. Dreams come true, they really do, we just have to want them enough to make them happen. So Who is with me???

- B
https://www.youtube.com/user/TravelIntuition
https://twitter.com/visionboard_
travelntuition@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment